Any damage must be written notice within 24 hours.
* Prices for a room are to a maximum of 13m2. * A small hallway is to a maximum of 7m2. * The Combined Lounge dining area is considered as 2 rooms.
- The nature of some spots makes it impossible to restore original color or texture. At times, a spot will appear to be even more visible after a general cleaning of the material. Spotting work on rust, liquor, cosmetics, ink, coffee, lipstick stains, and the like is performed at customer’s risk because REMOVAL OF SPOTS IS NOT GUARANTEED.
Max Carpet Cleaning technicians will endeavour to remove all spots & stains. We carry a large range of stain treatment chemicals. Stain removal will be successful providing the stain has not SET in the
fibres. Once a stain has SET it causes discoloration due to dye change or bleaching and becomes permanent. The following substances are virtually impossible to remove once they have SET:
Ink,coffee, Lipstick,cordial, curry, yellow urine stains, pharmaceutical preparations, acids and bleach.
Stains can be more difficult to remove from a wool carpet compared to a synthetic carpet. Deterioration, fading, heavy traffic and wear cannot be rectified by cleaning.
- Carpeting, by nature, has certain permanent characteristics (fluffing, blooming, pile shading) that cannot be changed and may even be highlighted by cleaning.
- The color fastness of fabric, leather, or other material depends on the material and the dyes used in manufacturing. After testing such materials, we have advised the customers regarding the adverse effects, which may result due to the cleaning process.
- Backing, lining, and other materials and processes used in manufacturing carpeting and furniture may produce adverse results in the face material when cleaned. There is no way of determining when such results will occur.
- The customer will not hold the company or its agents responsible for SHRINKAGE unless shrinkage is caused by our negligence.
- The customer will not hold the company or its agents responsible for COLOR FADING due to light, age, or weak or deteriorated materials.
- PET DAMAGE AND MAJOR ODOR TREATMENT: Pet urine is an issue of the Carpet, pad and subfloor.Cleaning the carpet surface will not remove the complete odors. We do not guarantee complete odor or stain removal results. Please place your pet(s) in safe location where they will not
escape out of the open door.We are not responsible for lost pets.
- PAYMENT ARRANGEMENTS: Payment in full is due at the time of service. If the amount due is not paid in full, any discounts made on the invoice will become void and the full original amount will be due immediately. Any further delay in payment will result in legal actions.
9.MOVING FURNITURE :Due to Insurance regulations; Items such as: breakables ,TVs,computers,glassware, grandfather clocks, bookshelves, or pianos can not be moved.
* Any no shows or cancellations with less than 24 hours’ notice will
attract a cancellation fee of $ 85.